Are You Preparing to Buy a New Home? Posted on Nov 07th 2019
Preparing to Buy – A High-Level Overview
by Alexis N. Winnell, Realtor
The following list will give you an idea of the process you will be taking when making your purchase. At Apex Realty Group, we take away the stress from the home buying process.
- Contact a mortgage service provider to get a mortgage pre-approval letter.
- Identify your Home Buying Team —> Apex Realty Group, LLC!
- Research neighborhoods and communities to narrow your search.
- Find the house of your dreams.
- Make an offer and negotiate with the help of an Apex Realty Group Realtor.
- :)Conduct the home inspections and other inspections per the contract timetable.
- Finalize and negotiate inspection issues.
- Contact insurance agent to obtain homeowners insurance policy.
- Moving preparations.
- 1-2 weeks prior to closing, pay homeowners’ insurance premium and obtain paid receipt (condo owners arrange insurance for contents only).
- 3-4 days prior to closing, gather documents needed at closing as advised by your Loan Officer and Realtor.
- Final walk-through inspection prior to closing with your Apex Realty Group Realtor.
- Attend closing – Congratulations, you are a new homeowner! ?
Let us walk you through these steps in detail. Contact us today to get started.
Send us a Message
Keep Up To Date With The Latest Market Trends And Opportunities In Wakefield, MA.